x
Convex Datacenter
Resultados 1 a 4 de 4

Um pouco de história hardcore

Em função dos recentes ataques terroristas dos newbies, fui procurar uma solução para o problema do tópico hardcore quando me deparei com um discurso muito famoso que o Sr. Martin fez enquanto era frequentador de um fórum de 4x4. Posteriormente ele adaptou esse discurso e fez história. Segue o original abaixo. O que iniciou toda a fama do grande Martin L. King.

Um pouco de história hardcore por:

Martin "hardcore" Luther King.

"I HAVE A HARDCORE DREAM"

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. The hardcore nation!!

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation of 4links. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of hardcorers who had been seared in the flames of welding machines. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of newbie stupidity.

But one hundred years later, the hardcorers still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the hardcorers is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the hardcorers lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of newbie stupidity. One hundred years later, the hardcorers is still languished in the corners of 4x4 forums and finds himself an exile in his own land - the hardcore topic. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our forum wrote the magnificent words of the forum rules, they were signing a promissory note to which every hardcore was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all hardcorers, yes, hardcore men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of fucking awesome 4x4." It is obvious today that this forum has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of hardcore are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, this forum has given the hardcore people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this forum. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of 4links and the security of a well done cage.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind this forum of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of keep the newbies away. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of hardcore justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of newbies injustice to that fucking solid rock of brotherhood that keeps my axle always broken. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's hardcore children.

It would be fatal for the forum to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the hardcorer legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a ring and pinion number. And those who hope that the hardcorer needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the forum returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the hardcorer garantee his hardcore rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our topic until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights ("only the cume interest") of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the hardcore community must not lead us to a distrust of all moderator people, for many of our moderator brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot crawl alone.

And as we crawl, we must make the pledge that we shall always crawl ahead, without winch and that gay stuff called recovery strap.

We cannot crawl back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of newbie rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the hardcorer is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of newbie brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of bending tubes, cannot gain a good thing to read. We cannot be satisfied as long as the hardcorer's basic mobility is from a smaller topic to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our rigs are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For 33in tires only." We cannot be satisfied as long as a hardcorer from jeep's topic cannot speak and a hardcorer from toy's topic believes he has nothing for which to talk. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like my rig last trail, and righteousness like a mighty stream."¹

I am not unmindful that some of you hardcorers who have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail topics. And some of you have come from areas where your google search -- search for 4links left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of newbie brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to the jeep's, toy's, ford's and chevy's topics. Go back to the slums and ghettos of our forum, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of newbies, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the hardcorers dream.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men needs a hardcore 4x4."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of hardcore trails, the sons of former hardcorers and the sons of former moderators will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood to discuss the hardcoreism.

I have a dream that one day even the hardcore tipoc, a topic sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little 38 creepy crawler tires will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the size of their diameter but by the thread and lateral grip.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in the rest of this forum, with its vicious newbies, with its newbies having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in this forum little black 42 tires and will be able to join hands with little locked d60's and 14 bolts as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every hardcore topic shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be crawled, the rough places will be made plain by tires, and the crooked places will be called good fucking trail; "and the glory of the Ubroc shall be revealed and all jeep clubs shall see it together."

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the hardcorer topic with.

With this faith, we will be able to crawl out the mountain of despair and find a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our topic into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together (Newbies out!), to crawl together, to burn tires together, to go to trail together, to stand up for hardcore trails together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's hardcore children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My forum 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if this forum is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of hardcore trails and jeep clubs.

Let freedom crawl from the mighty mountains of minas gerais.

Let freedom crawl from the heightening.

Let freedom crawl from the mud-capped Rockies of Rio de janeiro.

Let freedom crawl from the curvaceous trails of São paulo.

But not only that:

Let freedom crawl from Stone Mountain of RS.

Let freedom crawl from Lookout Mountain of MT.

Let freedom crawl from every hill and molehill of norte e nordeste.

From every mountainside, let freedom crawl.
    4X4 Brasil

Continuando

And when this happens, when we allow freedom crawl, when we let it crawl from every village and every trail, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's hardcore children, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old hardcore spiritual:

Hardcore topic at last! Hardcore topic at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are hardcorers at last!

----------------------------------------------------

Que esse discurso inspirador nos faça crer na possibilidade da esperada liberdade para os hardcorers

Abs

Usuário Avatar de Mozer
    Entrada
    16/11/2004
    Local
    Casimiro de Abreu/RJ
    Agradecimentos: 0
    Super...
    Demais mesmo, usou de muita criatividade.

Usuário
    Entrada
    22/03/2005
    Local
    Beira Mar/RJ
    Agradecimentos: 0
    Great

This a true top of montain speech, a beautiful sommet Queer speech.

Get out of the cage! Go to them!

Be gourgeous! Be proud, "mary"! rolling on the mountain!

8)
    4X4 Brasil

• Classificados ANUNCIE GRÁTIS

AQUI VOCÊ ENCONTRA TUDO

Informações de Tópico

Usuários Navegando neste Tópico

Há 1 usuários navegando neste tópico. (0 registrados e 1 visitantes)

Permissões de Postagem