PDA

Ver Versão Completa : Transamazonica 2006

pajarito
28/05/2006, 14:03
Hey together!

We´re two swiss travelers, who are exploring your fantastic country. A long time ago, we've planned to pass the transamazonica in our own Land Rover Defender. At the moment we're still in Cusco, Peru but in about one week we'll get to Porto Velho. There we want to start the adventure trough the deserted Transamazonica...

Now it is quite difficult to find some information about the condition of the road. We already know, that the part between Humaita and Santarem seems to be quite hard to pass.

Dos anybody have information about the transamazonica or is anybody planning to pass this fantastic route in the next time, maybe with us?

Thank you very much for your help. We're looking forward to getting some answers!

Martin and Andrea with our Land Rover alias Pajarito

www.nichtswieweg.ch

PS: Unfortunately we don't speak portugues, but we speak spanish, if this helps...

Hola a todos

Nosotros somos dos Suizos, que estan de momento recorriendo todo Sudamerica y por supuesto su pais fantastico. Ya hace mucho tiempo, que estamos planeando a pasar la ruta Transamazonica, desde Porto Velho hasta la costa atlantica. De momento, todavia estamos en Cusco, Peru, pero en aproximadamente una semana llegaramos a Porto Velho, donde empieza nuestra aventura transamazonica.

Ya sabemos, que hay un parte de la ruta, que esta muy duro a pasar. El parte de Humaita hasta Santarem. Pero es muy difficil conseguir informaciones buenas sobre este topico.

Tiene alguien de ustedes experiencia con esta ruta? O hay alguien que tambien esta planeando a pasar la transamazonica en las proximas semanas?

Seria muy amable, si alguien nos podria ayudar. Muchas gracias para su ayuda!

Hasta luego

Martin y Andrea con su Defe alias Pajarito
www.nichtswieweg.ch

NeRo
28/05/2006, 18:14
It sees this topic, can be of some aid.
http://www.4x4brasil.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19338
also tries to send a Personal Message (mp button) for delavega user, he was in the Transamazônica recently.
http://www.4x4brasil.com.br/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2973

Note: I read well English, but I write very badly. Sorry. I used Google translator sometimes. Others users maybe can help more.

pajarito
28/05/2006, 19:41
Hey Nero

Thanks for your fast answer. We've already seen these great pictures of the transamazonica. It's amazig!

Thanks for the tip, to get in touch with delavega. We'll try this immediately!

So far, happy to get more information.

See you
Martin and Andrea
www.nichtswieweg.ch

JOAO LUCENA LEAL JUNIOR
03/06/2006, 09:33
Buenos dias senhor pajarito yo vivo en Porto Velho,quando chegar tengo las informaciones necessarias sore la carreteira transamazonica que ud quieres,todavia ahora no estas mas hoviendo,mi telefono es 69 3223 00 37 me chame la qualquer hora estoy aqui para ajudar

Marcelo Carvalhal
03/06/2006, 13:42
Hello PAJA!!!

Sorry you will have to use the google translator to this site:

http://www.gaiaexpedicoes.com/expedicoes/Amazonia/expedicoes_amazonia_2006_relato.html

good trip :concordo:

JOSE CANDIDO
03/06/2006, 21:20
Hay travellers ....

You allready have good information about this trip, with our friends who wrote before me ....

I would indicate those same sites they had tell you ... wathever, call our friend JOAO LUCENA that lives in porto velho ... he'll certainly give you beter information and help wath he able to.

Nice to have you both on our 4x4 discussion group .... and, please, the most important : make us happy, inserting too many fotos off your adventure, ok ??? :concordo: :concordo:

HAve a nice trip

CAndido - BH MINAS GERAIS